Friday, October 15, 2010

Hack Kates Playground

There's a little black dress in my bedroom ...

Hello everybody!!
I finally managed to find some time to start this blog! And for the first time I show you an outfit that I created in recent days ... I bought it from h & m a simple black dress with long sleeves and big neck. I took the idea to wear it in several versions: the day to go to university with a pair of jeans, belt on the hips and sneakers or boots low.
In the evening, however, I "embellished" with a pair of heels twelve whom I adore, a necklace, my beloved Gucci top box and a beret, another Chapter I like a lot because it always adds a touch of French chic that never hurts! Definitely a purchase
guessed since it can be used in thousands of versions!
I hope you like it!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment